(-faced, -facing) 把界面缝合。vi.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Poor wetting would produce voids at the interface .
- Liquid water can leach soluble materials from the interface .
- One port of the pio is dedicated to the keyboard interface .
- At each interface the spreading wave front is made discontinuous .
- The fracture surface traverses matrix as well as fibers and interface .
- (chemistry) a surface forming a common boundary between two things (two objects or liquids or chemical phases)
- (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- the overlap where two theories or phenomena affect each other or have links with each other; "the interface between chemistry and biology"
- (computer science) a program that controls a display for the user (usually on a computer monitor) and that allows the user to interact with the system