威胁，恐吓。 surrender to intimidation 屈服于威胁。 atomic intimidation原子恫吓。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He will be by no means surrender to intimidation .
- A leader known to yield to intimidation invites it .
- The argument raged on and on; the intimidation was obviously carefully planned .
- The bishop's letter was the signal for a campaign of vilification and intimidation unequaled in american history .
- Y ou come into my studio with threats and intimidation
- the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- a communication that makes you afraid to try something
- the feeling of being intimidated; being made to feel afraid or timid
- the feeling of discouragement in the face of someone''s superior fame or wealth or status etc.
Intimidation (also called cowing) is intentional behavior that "would cause a person of ordinary sensibilities" fear of injury or harm. It's not necessary to prove that the behavior was so violent as to cause [or that the victim was actually frightened.