into the realm中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It takes the question of the early history of the universe out of the realm of speculation and into the realm of measurement .
- To admit all this is, as it seems to me, to enter into the realms of miracle, and to leave those of science .
- Many of the determinations used fall into the realm of microanalysis because of the small amounts of contaminants present in the samples .
- " our dreams blend into the realms of reality
- We ' ve just passed into the realm of gondor