- 更多例句： 下一页
- The magazine had introduced a medical column .
- Justinian introduced a new syllabus .
- Electrodes are introduced into a water solution .
- Space science has introduced many new words .
- This introduces thermodynamic considerations .
- introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
同义词：insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in
- be a precursor of; "The fall of the Berlin Wall ushered in the post-Cold War period"
同义词：inaugurate, usher in
- put before (a body); "introduce legislation"
- cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- furnish with a preface or introduction; "She always precedes her lectures with a joke"; "He prefaced his lecture with a critical remark about the institution"
同义词：precede, preface, premise
- bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
- put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
同义词：insert, infix, enter
- bring in or establish in a new place or environment; "introduce a rule"; "introduce exotic fruits"
- bring something new to an environment; "A new word processor was introduced"
- bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment; "He brought in a new judge"; "The new secretary introduced a nasty rumor"
- introdacite 什么意思
- introdacqua 什么意思
- introdction 什么意思
- introdnction to general lingnistics 什么意思
- introducation to management 什么意思
- introduce technology 什么意思
- introduce a fine variety; introduction 什么意思
- introduce a guest into the parlour 什么意思
- introduce a new representative to china 什么意思
- introduce a newcomer to sb 什么意思