【物理学】离子。 positive [negative] ion正[负]离子。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The hydroxyl ion has a negative charge .
- Electrons are much more mobile than ions .
- Both of these particles can produce ion pairs .
- The crystals were cleaned by argon ion bombardment .
- Pyran is not aromatic, but the phrylium ion is .
- a particle that is electrically charged (positive or negative); an atom or molecule or group that has lost or gained one or more electrons
An ion is an atom or molecule in which the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons, giving the atom a net positive or negative electrical charge.