1.〔常 J-〕 杰克〔男子名，也作 John 的俗称或昵称〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I thought you were quieting down, jack .
- He received the contents of jack 's pistol .
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- He must have smelt the smell of jack .
- Jack and maria both pleaded with him .
- male donkey
- any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- small flag indicating a ship''s nationality
- game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
同义词：laborer, manual laborer, labourer
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
同义词：doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit