- 更多例句： 下一页
- Lubrication with a watersoluble jelly is preferred .
- Jelly solidifies as it gets cold .
- Royal jelly is effective in treating nervous exhaustion .
- Jellied eels leave me cold !
- You won't get a good set if you put too much water in the jelly .
- a preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
- an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
- make into jelly; "jellify a liquid"