3.《旧约圣经》中的《约伯记》(＝the book of Job)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You think soldiering is anybody's job ?
- I 'll be happy with any job i 'm assigned to do .
- Job legh took the opportunity of speaking .
- I am not getting on very fast with this job .
- a damaging piece of work; "dry rot did the job of destroying the barn"; "the barber did a real job on my hair"
- the performance of a piece of work; "she did an outstanding job as Ophelia"; "he gave it up as a bad job"
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he''s not in my line of business"
同义词：occupation, business, line of work, line
- the responsibility to do something; "it is their job to print the truth"
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city''s loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer''s morning chores"
- a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- a workplace; as in the expression "on the job";
- an object worked on; a result produced by working; "he held the job in his left hand and worked on it with his right"
- (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved; "she and her husband are having problems"; "it is always a job to contact him"; "urban problems such as traffic congestion and smog"
- invest at a risk; "I bought this house not because I want to live in it but to sell it later at a good price, so I am speculating"
- work occasionally; "As a student I jobbed during the semester breaks"
- arranged for contracted work to be done by others
同义词：subcontract, farm out
- profit privately from public office and official business