- in jog: 挪移
- charged jog: 电荷割阶
- dislocation jog: 位错割阶
- We jogged along, six in the party .
- For years the business just kept jogging along .
- Are you coming for a jog tomorrow morning ?
- We jogged along merrily eastward .
- I have been jogging a lot to get myself into shape .
- a slight push or shake
- a slow pace of running
- a sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
- stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"
- give a slight push to
- run at a moderately swift pace
- run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
- even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
同义词：square up, even up
- continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
同义词：ramble on, ramble