【解剖学】颈静脉。 the jugular vein 颈静脉。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- First there ' s a prison guard whose jugular i cut from here to here
- You just took one in the jugular , man
- Right in the jugular , first time
- Bilateral internal jugular vein stenting is also a rare procedure
- Study on microanatomy of the jugular foramen and the adjacent structures
- a vital part that is vulnerable to attack; "he always goes for the jugular"
- veins in the neck that return blood from the head
同义词：jugular vein, vena jugularis
- relating to or located in the region of the neck or throat; "jugular vein"