- 更多例句： 下一页
- Look , no. 5 jumps and is heading it .
- Goldie epstein jumped up and down .
- Why does he always jump down your throat ?
- Her heart jumped when she heard the news .
- They jumped ravines, they slid down cliffs .
- the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
- descent with a parachute; "he had done a lot of parachuting in the army"
- a sudden involuntary movement; "he awoke with a start"
- (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another
- an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
- a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance"
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
同义词：rise, climb up
- increase suddenly and significantly; "Prices jumped overnight"
- pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame"; "jump to a conclusion"; "jump from one thing to another"
- bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible"
同义词：pass over, skip, skip over
- enter eagerly into; "He jumped into the game"
- make a sudden physical attack on; "The muggers jumped the woman in the fur coat"
- start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car''s battery
- move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm; "She startled when I walked into the room"
- move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
同义词：leap, bound, spring
- cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop"
- jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- run off or leave the rails; "the train derailed because a cow was standing on the tracks"
- jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn''t want to jump"; "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge"; "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre"
同义词：leap, jump off
- be highly noticeable
同义词：leap out, jump out, stand out, stick out