- 更多例句： 下一页
- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- Joe has also heard of kidney stones .
- The left kidney and psoas shadows may be indistinct .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- either of two bean-shaped excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in urine; "urine passes out of the kidney through ureters to the bladder"
The kidneys are organs that serve several essential regulatory roles in most animals, including vertebrates and some invertebrates. They are essential in the urinary system and also serve homeostatic functions such as the regulation of electrolytes, maintenance of acid?base balance, and regulation of blood pressure (via maintaining salt and water balance).