- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pug gave his wife an absent kiss .
- Why do not you two kiss and make up ?
- We kissed and she broke away suddenly .
- There's no objection to a farewell kiss !
- Philip kissed her wrinkled, thin cheek .
- a light glancing touch; "there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing"
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- any of several bite-sized candies
- a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone''s mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
同义词：snog, buss, osculate
- touch lightly or gently; "the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
A kiss is the act of pressing one's lips against another person or an object. Cultural connotations of kissing vary widely.