- 更多例句： 下一页
- I was afraid lest he should come too late .
- Read in a good light lest it should hurt your eyes .
- The beam from the laser l passes through the shutter s .
- He trembled lest he himself should lose a docile pupil .
- Close the window quickly lest the raindrops ( should ) slant in .
- the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
- a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints)
同义词：liter, litre, cubic decimeter, cubic decimetre
L (named el or ell )"L" Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989) Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged. (1993); "el", "ells", op.