- 更多例句： 下一页
- A sulphurous smell came from the laboratory .
- A laboratory must be kept in good order .
- Each step can be duplicated in laboratory .
- Laboratory tests show polymorphonuclear leukocytosis .
- Conversely, the universe provides a laboratory .
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
同义词：lab, research lab, research laboratory, science lab, science laboratory
- a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation; "the new nation is a testing ground for socioeconomic theories"; "Pakistan is a laboratory for studying the use of American troops to combat terrorism"
A laboratory ( or ; informally, lab) is a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific research, experiments, and measurement may be performed.