3.〔英国〕(袜子抽丝而形成的)梯形裂缝(＝ ladder-like hole)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She fell off a ladder and broke her arm .
- The ladder is leaning up against the wall .
- Have you any tights that wo n't ladder ?
- I got a ladder from the shed .
- He lost his balance and fell from the ladder ..
- steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs; for climbing up or down
- a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking"
- ascending stages by which somebody or something can progress; "he climbed the career ladder"
- come unraveled or undone as if by snagging; "Her nylons were running"