- 更多例句： 下一页
- He knew he was alone in a strange land .
- The lane is the boundary of our land .
- The blizzard blotted out the sky and the land ..
- The story soon spread through all the land .
- Half of his land is covered with timber .
- agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life; "farming is a strenuous life"; "there''s no work on the land any more"
- the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation''s mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation''s capitol"; "the country''s largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
同义词：state, nation, country, commonwealth, res publica, body politic
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- territory over which rule or control is exercised; "his domain extended into Europe"; "he made it the law of the land"
- the solid part of the earth''s surface; "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"; "the earth shook for several minutes"; "he dropped the logs on the ground"
同义词：dry land, earth, ground, solid ground, terra firma
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use); "the land had never been plowed"; "good agricultural soil"
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
同义词：estate, landed estate, acres, demesne
- the land on which real estate is located; "he built the house on land leased from the city"
- a domain in which something is dominant; "the untroubled kingdom of reason"; "a land of make-believe"; "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
- bring into a different state; "this may land you in jail"
- reach or come to rest; "The bird landed on the highest branch"; "The plane landed in Istanbul"
- cause to come to the ground; "the pilot managed to land the airplane safely"
同义词：put down, bring down
- shoot at and force to come down; "the enemy landed several of our aircraft"
同义词：down, shoot down
- arrive on shore; "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
同义词：set ashore, shore
- bring ashore; "The drug smugglers landed the heroin on the beach of the island"
- deliver (a blow); "He landed several blows on his opponent''s head"
A LAND (Local Area Network Denial) attack is a DoS (Denial of Service) attack that consists of sending a special poison spoofed packet to a computer, causing it to lock up. The security flaw was actually first discovered in 1997 by someone using the alias "m3lt", and has resurfaced many years later in operating systems such as Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP SP2.