[ 'lændskeip ]发音: 用"landscape"造句
- Just look at this magnificent autumn landscape !
- He paints landscapes with great facility .
- Europe's landscape was much more fractured .
- The martian landscape is extremely varied .
- The painter rendered the landscape very well .
- a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- an extensive mental viewpoint; "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
- an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- do landscape gardening; "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
- embellish with plants; "Let''s landscape the yard"