- 更多例句： 下一页
- Peter loves juggling with language .
- I would never call german an easy language .
- Language is apparently governed by a code .
- He got a first in modern language .
- This language serves to disguise and obscure .
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication; "language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
- the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication; "he didn''t have the language to express his feelings"
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols; "he taught foreign languages"; "the language introduced is standard throughout the text"; "the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the language in which it is written"
- a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline; "legal terminology"; "biological nomenclature"; "the language of sociology"
- the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- (language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh language"; "he recorded the spoken language of the streets"
同义词：speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, voice communication, oral communication
Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics.