[ 'li:diŋ ]发音: 用"leading"造句
- leading-in: 引入的
- a leading article: 社论
- a leading card: 先例, 榜样
- Paganini had led a wild life as a youth .
- We will lead with the dock strike .
- This led into good fighting country .
- Your work seems to be leading nowhere .
- The attempt leads to an infinite regress .
- going or proceeding or going in advance; showing the way; "we rode in the leading car"; "the leading edge of technology"
- indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
同义词：prima, star, starring, stellar
- greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement; "our greatest statesmen"; "the country''s leading poet"; "a preeminent archeologist"
- having the leading position or higher score in a contest; "he is ahead by a pawn"; "the leading team in the pennant race"
同义词：ahead, in the lead
- the activity of leading; "his leadership inspired the team"
- thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
In typography, leading () refers to the distance between the baselines of successive lines of type. The term originated in the days of hand-typesetting, when thin strips of lead were inserted into the formes to increase the vertical distance between lines of type.