- 更多例句： 下一页
- At length i fell into some broils .
- He is always ready to talk at length .
- At length they came within sight of the castle .
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- The si unit for length is the meter, m .
- a section of something that is long and narrow; "a length of timber"; "a length of tubing"
- continuance in time; "the ceremony was of short duration"; "he complained about the length of time required"
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place; "the length of the table was 5 feet"
- size of the gap between two places; "the distance from New York to Chicago"; "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end; "the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
In geometric measurements, length is the longest dimension of an object.Princeton.