- 更多例句： 下一页
- I thought to find you in the library .
- Chrabotzky had left an extensive library .
- Circulating libraries were not then in use .
- Libraries are powerless to relinquish them .
- Many libraries specialize in genealogy .
- a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- a room where books are kept; "they had brandy in the library"
- a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
同义词：program library, subroutine library
- a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing