lie in bed中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We were so sleepy afterwards that we lay in bed till almost twelve o'clock .
- As he lay in bed at night the father was greatly troubled; he sighed and groaned .
- Edward was lying in bed on his back, with a handkerchief bound round his jaw to hold it up, his hands crossed .
- Andzia, too, was apt to lie in bed till manya pulled her out by the arm, a proceeding that aggravated manya particularly .
- Although she could have lain in bed most of the morning as she mostly did, she got out of it quicker today than usual .