- 更多例句： 下一页
- He asked a little about my life history .
- Many lives have been saved by surgery .
- The accident deprived him of his life .
- His political life spans half a century .
- Paganini had led a wild life as a youth .
- living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
- animation and energy in action or expression; "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
同义词：liveliness, spirit, sprightliness
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- an account of the series of events making up a person''s life
同义词：biography, life story, life history
- a motive for living; "pottery was his life"
- a living person; "his heroism saved a life"
- the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there''s life there''s hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
同义词：animation, living, aliveness
- a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
- the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life"
同义词：lifetime, life-time, lifespan
- the period between birth and the present time; "I have known him all his life"
- the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"
- a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives; "he got life for killing the guard"