- 更多例句： 下一页
- The last of evening light was fading away .
- R(l)is the amplitude of the transmitted light .
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- The lights of the traffic dazzled him .
- Light sets the speed limit for nature .
- a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
同义词：barge, flatboat, hoy
- a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires; "do you have a light?"
同义词：light, igniter, ignitor
- a substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
- transport in a flatbottom boat
A lighter is a portable device used to generate a flame. It consists of a metal or plastic container filled with a flammable fluid or pressurized liquid gas, a means of ignition, and some provision for extinguishing the flame.