- His limbs were paralysed from the hips .
- He was small in height and slender in limb .
- He stretched out on one of its broad limbs .
- The trunk and limbs weighed 29, 500kg .
- If he blabs, i'm out on a limb .
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles; "the limb of the sextant"
- either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip; "the upper limb of the bow"
- one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree