- 更多例句： 下一页
- Did not you see the limitation of speed ?
- He knows his limitations as a writer .
- We can't transcend the limitations of the ego .
- It is likewise a severe limitation .
- Within the limitation you are free to do as you choose .
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- the quality of being limited or restricted; "it is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
- a principle that limits the extent of something; "I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements"
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought; "statute of limitations"