2.【语言学】流音〔如 [l], [r]〕.adj.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Gases are much less viscous than liquids .
- A waxy cloud or haze appears in the liquid .
- The air is passed through sprays of liquid .
- The earth is believed to have a liquid core .
- The coelomic fluid is a milky white liquid .
- changed from a solid to a liquid state; "rivers filled to overflowing by melted snow"
- existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow; "water and milk and blood are liquid substances"
- clear and bright; "the liquid air of a spring morning"; "eyes shining with a liquid luster"; "limpid blue eyes"
- in cash or easily convertible to cash; "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
同义词：fluent, fluid, smooth
- smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness; "the liquid song of a robin"
- filled or brimming with tears; "swimming eyes"; "sorrow made the eyes of many grow liquid"
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l'' and `r'')
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
同义词：liquidness, liquidity, liquid state
- fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
Liquid is one of the the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, gas, and plasma), and is the only state with a definite volume but no fixed shape. A liquid is made up of tiny vibrating particles of matter, such as atoms and molecules, held together by intramolecular bonds.