- 更多例句： 下一页
- We paid back the loans seven years earlier .
- May i have the loan of this book ?
- You are welcome to the loan of my knife .
- Granting loans goes to the heart of banking .
- The rest can be obtained through bank loans .
- a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz'' is a German word borrowed into modern English
- the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- give temporarily; let have for a limited time; "I will lend you my car"; "loan me some money"
In finance, a loan is a debt evidenced by a note which specifies, among other things, the principal amount, interest rate, and date of repayment. A loan entails the reallocation of the subject asset(s) for a period of time, between the [and the borrower].