- 更多例句： 下一页
- It successively builds a sequence of lobes .
- Both lobes bear a few relatively long bristles .
- The cam may have three, four or six lobes .
- The rotor has recesses in its three faces between the lobes .
- Most ear lobes extend below the lower point of attachment of the ear .
- a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part; "ear lobe"
- the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided