- 更多例句： 下一页
- The cashier shut the till and locked it .
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- Marsha heard the lock click softly .
- The plate is kept in a locked cupboard .
- The two opposing armies are locked in battle .
- any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent''s body is twisted or pressured
- a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
- enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
- a mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
- a strand or cluster of hair
同义词：curl, ringlet, whorl
- become rigid or immoveable; "The therapist noticed that the patient''s knees tended to lock in this exercise"
- place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe"
同义词：lock in, lock away, put away, shut up, shut away, lock up
- fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
- keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
同义词：engage, mesh, operate
- become engaged or intermeshed with one another; "They were locked in embrace"
- hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
- build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- hold fast (in a certain state); "He was locked in a laughing fit"
- pass by means through a lock in a waterway