- LOFT ＝low frequency radio telescope 低频射电[无线电]望远镜。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Captain loft put his equipment on rapidly .
- Loft was rigid and cold and military .
- Captain loft gathered his papers .
- We need the steps to get into the loft .
- He slept in a loft as a boy .
- floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel''s hull
- kick or strike high in the air; "loft a ball"
- propel through the air; "The rocket lofted the space shuttle into the air"
- store in a loft
The Large Observatory for X-ray Timing (LOFT) is a proposed ESA] [[space mission slated to launch around 2022, and devoted to the study of neutron stars, black holes and other compact objects by means of their very rapid X-ray variability.