- He was a london boy, with a loutish air .
- When it comes to energy , vladimir putin ' s russia seems prone to loutish behaviour ? despite constant claims that russia is a reliable partner
- Who could imagine a loutish man like me would begin to read books ? but , after joining amway , i see learning as a fundamental step in the quest to help others
- Where children respect a parent and know that he or she demands good behavior in school , even mediocre or loutish teachers can pull off the trick of producing modestly literate and numerate children
- Fines of up to ? 1 , 500 ? 1 , 000 are part of a barrage of measures aimed at calming local disquiet about , among other things , the behaviour of drunken foreigners and loutish tourists who wander around the city in swimming trunks and bikinis