1.爱，热爱，爱戴。 give [send] one's love to sb. 向某人致意，问候某人。 mutual love互相爱慕。 show great love to [towards] one's comrades 热爱同志。 love of one's country 热爱祖国。
2.爱好；所爱的东西。 have a love for [of] sports 爱好体育运动。
3.(两性间的)恋爱；爱情。 one-sided love单相思+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I love her all the more because she is poor .
- They asked whether he was crossed in love .
- Helena loved demetrius to distraction .
- I have no feelings of love left in me .
- He refused to make love before they were married .
- sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn''t had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
同义词：sexual love, lovemaking, making love, love life
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
同义词：sexual love, erotic love
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
同义词：beloved, dear, dearest, honey
- a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
- have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
同义词：sleep together, roll in the hay, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
- get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment.Oxford Illustrated American Dictionary (1998) + Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary (2000) Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection ?"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".