- 更多例句： 下一页
- I always lose at cards , with my bad luck .
- I had to call on intuition plus luck .
- As luck would have it, the weather cleared up .
- I think i will try my luck at roulette .
- Luck is opportunity meeting readiness .
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; "bad luck caused his downfall"; "we ran into each other by pure chance"
同义词：fortune, chance, hazard
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome; "it was my good luck to be there"; "they say luck is a lady"; "it was as if fortune guided his hand"
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion"
同义词：fortune, destiny, fate, lot, circumstances, portion