- 更多例句： 下一页
- Lymph nodes are enlarged and easily palpable .
- Peripheral lymph nodes may be enlarged .
- Mediastinal lymph nodes were usually hyperemic and enlarged .
- Regional lymph nodes become swollen and eventually ulcerate .
- Lymph node enlargement occurs early in chronic lymphocytic leukemia .
A lymph node is an oval-shaped organ of the immune system, distributed widely throughout the body including the armpit and stomach and linked by lymphatic vessels. Lymph nodes are garrisons of B, T, and other immune cells.