[ mə'ʃi:n ]发音: 用"machine"造句
- a machine: 一台机器
- by machine: 用机器
- machine-to-machine: 机器对机器
- Rick brought his machine over to collins .
- He imports machines from germany and japan .
- We understand these remarkable machines .
- All or part of the machine state is saved .
- Dick's life is tied to machines .
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
同义词：car, auto, automobile, motorcar
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- a group that controls the activities of a political party; "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently; "the war machine"
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- make by machinery; "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
A machine is a tool that consists of one or more parts, and uses energy to achieve a particular goal. Machines are usually powered by mechanical, chemical, thermal, or electrical means, and are frequently motorized.