[ 'mædʒikəl ]发音: 用"magical"造句
- magical sword magical shield: 不可思议的剑和盾
- magical affinity: 魔法天赋
- magical astronomy: 大空魔术
- How prosaic, and yet how magical such paragraphs are !
- My theory is that cervantes was the first magical realist .
- This was the magical moment, his entrance into the big time .
- "idiotic?" natalie said. "i was just deciding it's rather magical .
- He was a magical shooter in our squad and his every shot did execution in battle .
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "''tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
同义词：charming, magic, sorcerous, witching, wizard, wizardly