- 更多例句： 下一页
- Many iron minerals are only slightly magnetic .
- The magnetic signals are sensed by induction coils .
- A fluctuating magnetic field is produced in the iron .
- The fundamental magnetic entities are magnetic dipoles .
- The string is in a magnetic field .
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; "the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
- determined by earth''s magnetic fields; "magnetic north"; "the needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole"
- capable of being magnetized
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism; "magnetic forces"
- possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; "a charismatic leader"; "a magnetic personality"