- 更多例句： 下一页
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- He had made passes at her in moscow .
- I wonder what sort of a bargain you'll make .
- We made concessions for the sake of peace .
- Would you kindly make an exception for us this time ?
- the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
- (usually plural) the components needed for making or doing something; "the recipe listed all the makings for a chocolate cake"
- an attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something; "her qualifications for the job are excellent"; "one of the qualifications for admission is an academic degree"; "she has the makings of fine musician"