1.(中国清朝的)官吏；〔M-〕中国官话 (＝mandarin language)〔普通话的旧称〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He was too new, too inexperienced, and the mandarins knew too little about him .
- Mandarins are drawn by education and examination from all classes of the community .
- All the teachers have mandarin teacher certificate
- The selection of 70 s classic mandarin song ii
70年代国语经典精华i i -今天不回家
- 24 hours , 7 days a week english mandarin languages support
- a somewhat flat reddish-orange loose skinned citrus of China
- a high public official of imperial China
- any high government official or bureaucrat
- a member of an elite intellectual or cultural group
- shrub or small tree having flattened globose fruit with very sweet aromatic pulp and thin yellow-orange to flame-orange rind that is loose and easily removed; native to southeastern Asia
同义词：mandarin orange, mandarin orange tree, Citrus reticulata