- 更多例句： 下一页
- We have an absolute mandate for these proposals .
- The suggestion that stabilizing the domestic economy is the domain of fiscal policy becomes a strong mandate .
- Bhutto destroyed himself by seeking a popular mandate too rapidly and then manipulating the electoral result .
- The two in question were so much superior to all the rest in influence, that when they agreed, no one disputed their mandates .
- To fulfill the mandates of every business relationship
- the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- a document giving an official instruction or command
- a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
- assign authority to
- make mandatory; "the new director of the school board mandated regular tests"
- assign under a mandate; "mandate a colony"
*A mandate is the formal notice of decision from an appeals court