- mandatory: adj. 命令的，训令的；委任的，委 ...
- target: n. 靶子，标的；目标；(嘲笑等的) ...
- non-mandatory target: 非指令性指标
- Vehicle fuel efficiency standards must be enhanced . aviation and maritime emissions must be reduced through mandatory targets
- Wen said that china intended to " act in a re o ible ma er " and work toward reducing emi io , even though it did not have to meet mandatory targets for reduction under the kyoto protocol to fight global warming
- Meeting these two mandatory targets in the eleventh five - year plan is very important . the targets cannot be revised , so we must work resolutely to reach them . the state council will make annual reports on the progress made in saving energy and reducing emissions to the npc starting this year , and at the end of the eleventh five - year plan period it will report on the overall progress made over the five years