- Her manner was friendly and she was smiling .
- His offhand manner put my back up .
- I don't like the stiffness of his manners .
- It wasn't just manners that they had .
- The dinner was served in a slovenly manner .
- a way of acting or behaving
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
同义词：mode, style, way, fashion
- a kind; "what manner of man are you?"