- The earth had donned her mantle of brightest green .
- The light loose mantle was thrown over his tunic .
- How the rosy blush of morn began to mantle in the east .
- A blush mantled over the bronzed cheek of the gladiator .
- And now the rosy blush of morn began to mantle in the east .
- a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
同义词：curtain, drape, drapery, pall
- shelf that projects from wall above fireplace; "in Britain they call a mantel a chimneypiece"
同义词：mantel, mantelpiece, mantlepiece, chimneypiece
- (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- the cloak as a symbol of authority; "place the mantle of authority on younger shoulders"
- anything that covers; "there was a blanket of snow"
- the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- cover like a mantle; "The ivy mantles the building"
- spread over a surface, like a mantle