- 更多例句： 下一页
- The wood is manufactured into fine cabinetwork .
- The address of the manufacture is usually provided .
- The factory is now trying to manufacture a new model .
- They stopped manufacturing goods of inferior quality .
- This factory manufactures shoes .
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- make up something artificial or untrue
同义词：fabricate, cook up, make up, invent
- put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- produce naturally; "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
- manufacturability 什么意思
- manufacturability analysis tool 什么意思
- manufacturability analysis tool (mat) 什么意思
- manufactural 什么意思
- manufacturas metalicas madrilenas 什么意思
- manufacture bases 什么意思
- manufacture bottle machine 什么意思
- manufacture brand-name goods 什么意思
- manufacture bulb machine 什么意思
- manufacture by heading process 什么意思