- 更多例句： 下一页
- As soon as he found himself under a clear sky, he shook his huge frame like a mastiff that has just escaped from a snowbank .
- And drooling like a bull mastiff
- The monks probably crossed the ancient mastiff with the great dane and the great pyrenees
- So when he advanced into america he took a pack of two hundred - and - fifty - pound mastiffs with him
- The mastiff may not only be the most expensive dog in the world , it is also among the rarest , with just 100 pure - bred animals believed to exist
- an old breed of powerful deep-chested smooth-coated dog used chiefly as a watchdog and guard dog