- 更多例句： 下一页
- Women workers are entitled to maternity leave with full pay .
- At the time, kindred were linked together chiefly through the band of their maternity .
- In most countries, income tax deductions and maternity leaves are available without restriction .
- The greatest torment of miss glover's life was that, as lady of the vicarage, she had to manage the maternity bag .
- The impetuous little lady played at love with these imaginary worthies, as a little while before she had played at maternity with her doll .
- the quality of having or showing the tenderness and warmth and affection of or befitting a mother; "the girl''s motherliness made her invaluable in caring for the children"
同义词：motherliness, maternalism, maternal quality
- the kinship relation between an offspring and the mother
- the state of being pregnant; the period from conception to birth when a woman carries a developing fetus in her uterus