数学(上)的，数理的；严正的，精确的。 mathematical instruments 制图仪器。 mathematical logic 数理逻辑(＝ symbolic logic)。adv.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We need a long mathematical treatment .
- He was lacking in mathematical training .
- Mathematical knowledge was certain .
- Mathematical models are especially convenient to devise .
- In fact, there were no separate mathematical texts .
- relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers; "tests for rating numerical aptitude"; "a mathematical whiz"
- of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics; "a mathematical textbook"; "slide rules and other mathematical instruments"; "a mathematical solution to a problem"; "mathematical proof"
- characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics; "mathematical precision"
- statistically possible though highly improbable; "have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs"
- beyond question; "a mathematical certainty"