mechanism of action中文什么意思
- mechanism: n. 1.(机械)结构；机械装置[作 ...
- action: n. 1.动作，活动；行为，行动。 ...
- action mechanism: 酌机制
- Mechanism of action of business reputation under ec environment
- The mechanism of action of recombinant batroxobin on blood coagulation system
- Lymphocyte trapping is another mechanism of action of oil adjuvants
- Mechanism of action of the high - tech industry ' s impetus to economic growth
- Mechanism of action of corporate financing structure over corporate governance mechanism
In pharmacology, the term mechanism of action (MOA) refers to the specific biochemical interaction through which a drug substance produces its pharmacological effect. A mechanism of action usually includes mention of the specific molecular targets to which the drug binds, such as an enzyme or receptor.